I’m super excited to announce that I’ve partnered with Fond, a brand new cooking app.
Fond is designed to streamline your cooking experience. It’s a unique way to access my recipes that makes them easier to cook right from on your phone or tablet. (Currently, iOS only, but Android is in the works. I’ll keep you updated on that.)
It features a unique “Recipe Stream” format that walks you step by step through the cooking process from start to finish. One of the features I’m most excited about is that you’ll also have access to other food bloggers and their recipes. Pretty exciting, right?
You’ll start to notice the “Cook with Fond” button on blog posts. Simply click on the button, and it will take you directly to the app.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE COOKING WITH FOND:
- The screen never goes dark while you’re cooking.
- Easy to follow along in a step by step format.
- No scrolling, simply tap each step as you complete it to reveal the next step in the process.
- See an overview of ingredients and steps before you start cooking.
- A built in timer keeps you on track.
- Countdown at bottom of the screen so you know how much longer you have to go.
- Enjoy an ad free interface as you cook.
- Connects you with all the recipe developers on the app, not just me.
- It’s a great way to support me and the work that I do.
- There’s no risk to you. It’s only $2.99/month with a 30-day money back guarantee.
- The FOND creators are super helpful. If you need help, or have questions, you can reach out to them at email@example.com.
Thank you so much for being part of this journey with me. I hope you check out the Fond app. If you have questions, you can reach out to me, or contact the Fond developers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the button above ⇧ to see the app in action.